Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 17.03.2013, 14:37   #14   

Revontulet вне форума Не в сети
Here is Mr Garage private answer, be tolerant Ladies and Gents!
Hi Mr. Revontulet!

I’m very proud to attract attention of so genius and professional person like you! Really!
But why are you talking with me in so arrogant and mucking manner? Furthermore, you look even aggressive and rude, calling me stupid and dump. I was wondering is it really because of that loss you made recently? Come on! I can’t believe that those 600 rubles were able to let you down!
Actually sometimes you were quite funny in your preaching, especially comparing my person against that taxi driver from «Yellow kings» in NY. Mr., do you really think that you were guessing my ambitions? It makes me laugh, thanks!
I guess it was just some kind of silly trolling. Am I right? If so, I’m afraid I cannot supply the troll with enough amount of food – unfortunately I don’t have any of foreign language degrees. Only PET with merit, you know. And I really don’t care whether you consider this as an significant achievement or not. Anyway, even using Russian, I’d rather prefer not to waste my time in such conversations any more and hope you’ll understand me at this point.

P.S. Even if I can’t agree with the fact that the loss you made was caused by me, I’m able to refund 600 rubles to you - hope this will help you to feel satisfaction.

Best regards.

Последний раз редактировалось Revontulet; 17.03.2013 в 15:49.