Старый 06.05.2006, 19:37   #271   
R-Keeper

ED-209 вне форума Не в сети
armor
Старый 06.05.2006, 21:29   #272   
задница

Мармидоска вне форума Не в сети
hands for a head, legs on width of shoulders!
Старый 09.05.2006, 14:21   #273   
R-Keeper

hands up
Старый 10.05.2006, 15:50   #274   
достало все

Mike31 вне форума Не в сети
hands free
Старый 11.05.2006, 00:22   #275   
R-Keeper

freeware
Старый 12.05.2006, 03:01   #276   
важная птица

Old Owl вне форума Не в сети
---CRITICAL ERROR---
Старый 13.05.2006, 01:17   #277   
важная птица

waste
Старый 13.05.2006, 01:23   #278   
Ырка

Записей в дневнике: 50

ЯэтоЯ вне форума Не в сети
useless
Старый 13.05.2006, 01:45   #279   
R-Keeper

useful
Старый 13.05.2006, 07:12   #280   
важная птица

fishtank
Старый 16.05.2006, 00:08   #281   
Форумец

Flier вне форума Не в сети
salmon
Старый 16.05.2006, 02:04   #282   
важная птица

Nordic
Старый 16.05.2006, 21:55   #283   

tidus вне форума Не в сети
volkl
Старый 17.05.2006, 01:52   #284   
важная птица

Unknown
Старый 17.05.2006, 02:00   #285   
ро

Записей в дневнике: 678

Romantik вне форума Не в сети
cumshot
Старый 17.05.2006, 02:21   #286   
важная птица

disgust
Старый 17.05.2006, 02:25   #287   
ро

shit
Старый 17.05.2006, 02:43   #288   
Антижлоб

Записей в дневнике: 91

Air вне форума Не в сети
sperm
Старый 17.05.2006, 02:45   #289   
ро

cock
Старый 17.05.2006, 02:47   #290   
Антижлоб

Записей в дневнике: 91

Air вне форума Не в сети
ass
Старый 17.05.2006, 02:48   #291   
ро

prick
Старый 17.05.2006, 10:28   #292   
достало все

Mike31 вне форума Не в сети
niasilil
Старый 17.05.2006, 12:54   #293   
медвежонок

БалаганOFF вне форума Не в сети
Цитата:
Сообщение от Марк
“She fought her insecurities, her lack of experience. It would fuck her mind if she disappointed him.
As he rolled his hips against hers, she pressed one leg between his and he smelled the scent of her never shaved pussy. Closer. She needed to be closer. She stood on her knees and pressed her mouth to his butt. Her whole being was consumed with the overwhelming need to give as much pleasure as she was receiving,
She protested with an inarticulate murmur when he loosened his hold on her. He`d let her go only in order to sweep her bulky sweater over her head. Her turtleneck followed, and she vaguely heard his long sigh when he saw her stright-looking nipples. She kicked off her shoes, then with fingers, shaking with the greatest desire she have ever had, she took his hairy balls. He was so surprised that his eyes jumped out into her slacks.
After a few frustrating seconds she muttered, “Fuck me as fast as you can!”
An exhilaration unlike anything he had ever felt flooded his being. The knowledge that she was as impatient as he fueled his passion to a raging fire in his wide-spread ass.
He helped her open his shirt, then shrugged it off. With his hands on her boobs he slowly brought her toward him. His mouth closed over hers hungrily as her bare boobs pressed against his fac
She became lost in the primitive pleasure of his touch, his magic. She didn`t object when he lifted her off her feet and carried her to his bed. Her gaze never left him as he stripped off the rest of his clothes. She had never thought a man be beautiful, but seeing his solid, strong, aroused male body was pure delight.
He was close enough for her to touch. So she did. Stretching her hand out, she put her fist into his ass-hole saying:”Let me see what do you hiding there?”
He covered her hand, groaning with both pain and pleasure. Confused, she tried to withdraw her hand, but he wouldn`t let her.
“It`s not that I don`t want you to touch me, sweetheart.I`m trying to hang on long enough to make it to the bed.”
“You want me that much?” she asked, awe and excitement in her voice.
He threaded his fingers through hers and joined her on the bed. Lying beside her, he drew their clasped hands over her head. “I`ve never wanted a woman this badly. I`m so hot for you, I`m about to detonate.”
She lifted her free hand to his face. “Not without me.”
He gazed into her eyes, which were glazed with desire. “We`re going to be magic together.”
Her slacks were the last barrier between them. He tugged at the fastening at her waist and lowered the zipper, then slipped his hand inside. She was so soft and warm, so ready for him. Her hips surged upward at his touch, and his mind clouded over with the need to be inside her.
With growing urgency he tugged her slacks down her legs and tossed them aside. He wanted to take the time to savor her smooth, silky skin, but his control was almost nonexistent.
Slowly sliding his aching body over hers, he settled between her legs. He brushed a strand of her hair from her cheek.
She could feel him poised and ready and wanting to fuck her. “I need you,” she whispered. “I`m aching and empty. Please don`t wait any longer.”
Dazed with desire, he was still able to rein in his hunger enough not to take her too swiftly. A fine sheen of perspiration moistened his skin as he eased into her moist warmth. He groaned against her mouth at the exquisite feel of her sheathing him. Kissing her deeply, he gloried in her soft sounds of pleasure and the rolling shift of her hips under his. When he felt her nails scrape along his back, he fell willingly into the fire threatening to engulf them.
A spiraling tension thrust them deeper and deeper into the realms of passion, into an unknown territory where there was only the two of them. Need spurred them on as they clung to each other, bodies moving in perfect rhythm until the world shattered around them.
He buried his face in her tangled hair and shuddered as the aftermath of pleasure sang through his body long after his release. His heart still thundered in his chest, and he was aware of a sense of completion, a contentment he`d never experienced before.
Knowing he was too heavy for her, he rolled onto his side, bringing her with him. He brushed her damp hair from her cheek and smiled down at her.
She smiled back and whispered his name, then her eyes slowly closed. But not before he had seen the glow of satisfaction lighting their green deepths.
realy
Старый 17.05.2006, 21:40   #294   
DnB addicted

Black__Cat вне форума Не в сети
that's right, Kenny
Старый 17.05.2006, 21:49   #295   
still

Super_Cat вне форума Не в сети
Цитата:
Сообщение от Марк
“She fought her insecurities, her lack of experience. It would fuck her mind if she disappointed him.
As he rolled his hips against hers, she pressed one leg between his and he smelled the scent of her never shaved pussy. Closer. She needed to be closer. She stood on her knees and pressed her mouth to his butt. Her whole being was consumed with the overwhelming need to give as much pleasure as she was receiving,
She protested with an inarticulate murmur when he loosened his hold on her. He`d let her go only in order to sweep her bulky sweater over her head. Her turtleneck followed, and she vaguely heard his long sigh when he saw her stright-looking nipples. She kicked off her shoes, then with fingers, shaking with the greatest desire she have ever had, she took his hairy balls. He was so surprised that his eyes jumped out into her slacks.
After a few frustrating seconds she muttered, “Fuck me as fast as you can!”
An exhilaration unlike anything he had ever felt flooded his being. The knowledge that she was as impatient as he fueled his passion to a raging fire in his wide-spread ass.
He helped her open his shirt, then shrugged it off. With his hands on her boobs he slowly brought her toward him. His mouth closed over hers hungrily as her bare boobs pressed against his fac
She became lost in the primitive pleasure of his touch, his magic. She didn`t object when he lifted her off her feet and carried her to his bed. Her gaze never left him as he stripped off the rest of his clothes. She had never thought a man be beautiful, but seeing his solid, strong, aroused male body was pure delight.
He was close enough for her to touch. So she did. Stretching her hand out, she put her fist into his ass-hole saying:”Let me see what do you hiding there?”
He covered her hand, groaning with both pain and pleasure. Confused, she tried to withdraw her hand, but he wouldn`t let her.
“It`s not that I don`t want you to touch me, sweetheart.I`m trying to hang on long enough to make it to the bed.”
“You want me that much?” she asked, awe and excitement in her voice.
He threaded his fingers through hers and joined her on the bed. Lying beside her, he drew their clasped hands over her head. “I`ve never wanted a woman this badly. I`m so hot for you, I`m about to detonate.”
She lifted her free hand to his face. “Not without me.”
He gazed into her eyes, which were glazed with desire. “We`re going to be magic together.”
Her slacks were the last barrier between them. He tugged at the fastening at her waist and lowered the zipper, then slipped his hand inside. She was so soft and warm, so ready for him. Her hips surged upward at his touch, and his mind clouded over with the need to be inside her.
With growing urgency he tugged her slacks down her legs and tossed them aside. He wanted to take the time to savor her smooth, silky skin, but his control was almost nonexistent.
Slowly sliding his aching body over hers, he settled between her legs. He brushed a strand of her hair from her cheek.
She could feel him poised and ready and wanting to fuck her. “I need you,” she whispered. “I`m aching and empty. Please don`t wait any longer.”
Dazed with desire, he was still able to rein in his hunger enough not to take her too swiftly. A fine sheen of perspiration moistened his skin as he eased into her moist warmth. He groaned against her mouth at the exquisite feel of her sheathing him. Kissing her deeply, he gloried in her soft sounds of pleasure and the rolling shift of her hips under his. When he felt her nails scrape along his back, he fell willingly into the fire threatening to engulf them.
A spiraling tension thrust them deeper and deeper into the realms of passion, into an unknown territory where there was only the two of them. Need spurred them on as they clung to each other, bodies moving in perfect rhythm until the world shattered around them.
He buried his face in her tangled hair and shuddered as the aftermath of pleasure sang through his body long after his release. His heart still thundered in his chest, and he was aware of a sense of completion, a contentment he`d never experienced before.
Knowing he was too heavy for her, he rolled onto his side, bringing her with him. He brushed her damp hair from her cheek and smiled down at her.
She smiled back and whispered his name, then her eyes slowly closed. But not before he had seen the glow of satisfaction lighting their green deepths.
ebok?
Старый 18.05.2006, 17:21   #296   
Чел.-говно

Праведник вне форума Не в сети
And hidden email
Старый 27.05.2006, 11:15   #297   
user:helper

Записей в дневнике: 14

Mac LauS вне форума Не в сети
so old...
Старый 04.06.2006, 15:32   #298   
'Cos I am